Seiler + Drury Architects – Norristown, PA
McCloskey & Faber, P.C. – Blue Bell, PA
- Three exhibits covering over 11,000 square feet
- Design/build project utilizing specialty sub-contractors from all over the country
- Extensive site work involving underground drainage, ponds, waterfalls and bio-filtration
- Project was constructed at the main entrance of the Zoo but remaining open for children and stroller access throughout
- Completed on-time and under budget for 4th of July Grand Opening Ceremonies.
Our 4th of July Grand Opening Ceremonies had been planned for months but the weather refused to cooperate. With rain an almost daily occurrence during the construction period, R.C. Legnini somehow found a way to complete the project on-time.
Dr. Steven Marks,
The R.C. Legnini Company did a remarkable job in creating a comprehensive plan to solve the complicated site work, elements of this project.
Douglas Seiler, Seiler + Drury Architects